Selling in the Long Beach Island NJ Real Estate Market
Selling in the LBI NJ Real Estate Market
The Long Beach Island NJ real estate market has shown remarkable resilience in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. At present, Hurricane Sandy is the source of most buyers questions in the LBI real estate market so it is important to be proactive and have your answers ready. There are three major factors to be considered when Selling LBI Real Estate on Long Beach Island NJ:
- Pricing your house must be in line with the current market
- Hurricane Sandy damaged must be documented and reported to buyers. This includes any information regarding flood insurance
- The marketing of your house must be aggressive and directed towards the target audience.
Common Questions When Selling LBI Real Estate on Long Beach Island NJ
If you are going to list your house for sale in the Long Beach Island New Jersey real estate market, you should expect some questions to be asked right off the bat
- How high was the water in the house? (this includes the street if no water came in side)
- What comparable sales support the asking price?
- How much is flood insurance?
It is advisable to have these answer ready and documented to present to any interested party. This will make you as the seller appear knowledge and will help avoid low ball offers.